Thursday, September 15, 2016

Looking Back at Three Years of Blogging. Thank You For Joining Me!

“Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.”
~ Rick Warren ~



Tomorrow is three years since I started this blog. I did not know where it would take me but my hope was that if one person read something that helped them get through some event or time in their life, then every minute was worth it. If I reached one person to know that there are other broken, F’d up people out there and they are not alone, then my mission was accomplished.

This has really taken on a life of its own in many ways. I did not want to use it as a place to preach or complain, but it was a place for me to be open and honest about my feelings and things that are important to me. It is a place where if someone really wants to know me, this is where you can do that. It has always been easier for me to write than talk so, this is the perfect forum.

In the three years since I have been doing this I am humbled to have over 8,000 page views from every corner of the world. Some places that I had to look up to figure out where they were. I was not sure how people would take this much honesty when I started but, I have received a lot of support in doing this. I don’t worry as much about the posts being polished as I do making them honest and sincere.

It may never have even got started without the encouragement of Miss Lindsay, and I cannot thank her enough. Writing is such a great outlet for me as well as allowing me to reach out to others. I was also honored to be a guest blogger on http://tinybuddha.com/ which can be seen at http://tinybuddha.com/blog/busy-enjoy-life/ .


As always, I thank you for keeping me company on this crazy journey. I will talk to you soon and wish you peace and love along the path you are following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment